Shallow Lake House

Shallow Lake House, circa late 1790's, was once the main house of a plantation known as the Shallow Lake Plantation which was originally located between Cloutierville and Derry, Louisiana.  In 1980 the current owners, Scotti and Richard Rodgers, moved the house to its present location 12 miles west of Natchitoches.  Bousillage walls, hand-hewed cypress beams and a hip roof of West Indies style fascinate all who visit.  Lotus in the Pines Yoga Studio is located behind the house by a tranquil pond.

Contact Us © Lotus in The Pines LLC